What about the Warranty?
The warranty on the new mattress and foundation you purchase is not an indicator of how long the product should be used before replacement. The mattress warranty is there to protect the customer from product defects, not against the gradual loss of comfort and support.
Is it normal for my mattress to get body impressions?
Yes. Many of today’s top-quality mattresses use extra-plush foams and fibers to create comfort layers designed to cradle your body and relieve pressure. The first few weeks you sleep on a new mattress with extra comfort layers, you will likely notice somebody impressions on the surface. These impressions are normal. They indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to your body, as they are supposed to do, and shouldn’t be considered a sign that something is wrong with your new mattress.
Limited warranty terms:
We are leading mattress company in India. when the mattress is manufactured with utmost care and stringent quality control is maintained. However despite the high-quality assurance there can be an odd defective pair among millions which we manufacture and sell. In such cases, we stand by our quality policy and cover all such products by our confirm warranty prescribed below as per pro-rata basis:
- In the case of the manufacturing defect (sagging) within 1 year the company will replace the mattress.
- For any manufacturing defect from 1 year to till the end of 2 years the company charge 20% of the M.R.P. for replacement of new mattress with cover. However, if the customer wants to retain the same cover of the defective mattress and get the only the bare block(inside material) replaced/repair as per need, nothing will be charged from him up to 2 years from the date of purchase.
- For manufacturing defects from 2 years to 3 years the company will charge 35% of the M.R.P. for replacement of new mattress with cover.
- For any manufacturing defect from 3 years to 5 years the company will charge 50% of the M.R.P. for a replacement to the new mattress with cover.
- For any manufacturing defects from 5 years to 11 years the company will charge 70% of the M.R.P. for a replacement of new mattress with cover.
- The warranty does not cover if the product is not used according to the instruction for use and care directions given by the company.
- The warranty card must be duly filled, stamped and signed by the dealer the card and relevant cash memo must be prevented and produced along with the complaint.
- The warranty card is not valid for:
(A) Damages resulting from accident, mishandling, heat, commercial & improper use.
(B) Mattress not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- While the company endeavors to replace/repair the item under warranty as soon as possible. It is not liable to do so within any specified time.
- The decision of the company regarding the nature of defects & applicability of this warranty will be final.
- Claim if any, arising from the warranty will be restricted to courts with Faridabad (Haryana) jurisdiction only.This guarantee excludes and condition/warranty/liability not expressed herein.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the product only subject to the conditions given herein above company will bear only the cost resulting from repair or replacement of defective inner structure(bare block). Transportation costs will not be paid by the company.